Terms and Conditions
Use of the Mr Postman App (the “app”) & the use of the Mr Postman App Website (the “site”)
The Mr Postman App and Site are provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Mr Postman App and Site are operated by Propeller Mobile.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
The content of the App and Site are protected by intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the App and Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the App and/or Site without written permission from Propeller Mobile.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark of the App, Site, Propeller Mobile and its affiliated companies.
You may not use the App for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, mobile phones or tablets
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the App and/or Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the App and/or Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- any form of personal harassment
Propeller Mobile reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
You will indemnify Propeller Mobile against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the App and/or Site by you is defamatory, abusive or otherwise offensive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the App and/or Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the App and/or Site by you.
- Any mistake a user makes when entering their payment details.
- Any mistake a user makes when using the payment system within the app.
Availability of the App and Site
Although Propeller Mobile aims to offer you the best service possible, Propeller Mobile makes no promise that the App and Site will meet your requirements. Propeller Mobile cannot guarantee that the App and Website will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the App or on the Website you should report it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the App and Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Propeller Mobile will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
Propeller Mobile’s liability
The App and Site are provided by Propeller Mobile without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The App and Site may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while Propeller Mobile tries to ensure that material included on the App and Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Propeller Mobile will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the App and Site. If Propeller Mobile is informed of any inaccuracies in the material in the App or on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the App and Site with any of your equipment, devices, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the App or Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the App or Site
- inadequacy of the App or Site to meet your requirements
- any claim or liability arising from a letter being sent as a use of the App or Site
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the App or Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Propeller Mobile’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
In the event that invalid or erroneous credit or debit card details are provided to us, we reserve the right to terminate a user account at any time without notice.
We offer a scheme whereby customers may make a payment on account as advance payment for goods in return for additional bonus credits/discount which may be used to pay for applicable goods. This payment system is referred to as Mr Postman Account Credit. We may change this name from time to time but these terms and conditions shall apply to any scheme involving advance payment for goods. Credits that have been purchased are shown on your account balance as Credits. At the point of checkout, our system checks a user’s Credit balance and goods will be paid for by drawing down from your Credit balance. If there is no credit in the account the user will be given the option of topping up their account or making a single payment to cover the cost of the purchase.
All Mr Postman Account credits expire after 24 months and the credits are non-transferable.
If a user changes their mind after making a payment on account, they will not be issued a refund. Refunds are only available in case where there is a system failure and the letter is not posted correctly.
When a period of 12 months has passed with no orders placed we will assume that your account is no longer active and the Credit balance will expire.
The services provided by the App or Site does not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the App or Site. To use the App and/or Site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to Propeller Mobile customers, the App and Site may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Propeller Mobile is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages on any other site outside the App and Site.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Parts of the App and Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the App or Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Propeller Mobile makes no promise that materials on the App or Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the App or Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the App or Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
Any data submitted to the app or website may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including to countries without data protection laws similar to those within Europe.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Propeller Mobile ignores this, Propeller Mobile will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions. Propeller Mobile shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
While every effort is taken to ensure accuracy, Mr Postman, Propeller Mobile and Propeller Group Ltd are not liable for any inaccuracies in the contact details or addresses of businesses or organisations appearing on the Mr Postman app or Mr Postman Campaign Tool.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Mr Postman App and Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the App or the Website. If you continue to use the App and Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the App and Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Licenses SIL Open Font License v1.10 this license can also be found at this permalink: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/dancing-script-ot
Copyright (c) 2010, Pablo Impallari (http://email@example.com), Copyright (c) 2010, Igino Marini. (http://firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name Dancing Script.
This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
—————————————————————————————- SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 – 26 February 2007 —————————————————————————————-
The goals of the Open Font License (OFL) are to stimulate worldwide development of collaborative font projects, to support the font creation efforts of academic and linguistic communities, and to provide a free and open framework in which fonts may be shared and improved in partnership with others.
The OFL allows the licensed fonts to be used, studied, modified and redistributed freely as long as they are not sold by themselves. The fonts, including any derivative works, can be bundled, embedded, redistributed and/or sold with any software provided that any reserved names are not used by derivative works. The fonts and derivatives, however, cannot be released under any other type of license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the fonts or their derivatives.
“Font Software” refers to the set of files released by the Copyright Holder(s) under this license and clearly marked as such. This may include source files, build scripts and documentation.
“Reserved Font Name” refers to any names specified as such after the copyright statement(s).
“Original Version” refers to the collection of Font Software components as distributed by the Copyright Holder(s).
“Modified Version” refers to any derivative made by adding to, deleting, or substituting—in part or in whole—any of the components of the Original Version, by changing formats or by porting the Font Software to a new environment.
“Author” refers to any designer, engineer, programmer, technical writer or other person who contributed to the Font Software.
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Font Software, to use, study, copy, merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified and unmodified copies of the Font Software, subject to the following conditions:
1) Neither the Font Software nor any of its individual components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be sold by itself.
2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user.
3) No Modified Version of the Font Software may use the Reserved Font Name(s) unless explicit written permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary font name as presented to the users.
4) The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Font Software shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) and the Author(s) or with their explicit written permission.
5) The Font Software, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the Font Software.
This license becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
DISCLAIMER THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.